History

1932
Pierre du Pasquier, a cotton merchant, starts trading securities as the European Representative for Bond McEnany & Company.

1937
du Pasquier & Company establishes an office at 26 avenue des Champs Elysées in Paris, clearing its business through Thomson McKinnon.

1939
During World War II, the firm becomes dormant but continues as a Member of the New York Stock Exchange.

1945
Pierre du Pasquier becomes the European Representative for E.F. Hutton.

1963
The New York office is opened.

1975
du Pasquier & Company merges with Moore & Schley, a New York-based regional broker.

1989
Moore & Schley is sold and the nucleus of du Pasquier, which had always remained intact, once again becomes independent. It clears its business through Herzog Heine Geduld (HHG).

2001
HHG is sold to Merrill Lynch, which sells the clearing business.  du Pasquier begins a new era with Investec Ernst & Company.

2002
Henry Krieger & Co. joins du Pasquier as a Division. Founded in 1949, Krieger also serves the brokerage needs of European banks and financial institutions. In November, du Pasquier begins clearing through Fiserv Securities .

2003
du Pasquier Asset Management (DPAM) is formed. DPAM represents private clients and institutional investment assets.

2005
In September, du Pasquier begins clearing through Pershing LLC.-Bank of New York Mellon.

2009
NovaFund Advisors joins du Pasquier Private Equity Group (PEG) providing advisory and placement service to financial sponsors.

2014
du Pasquier becomes division of Aegis Capital, clearing through RBC-Royal Bank of Canada.